The Big Five Motel is situated in a quiet location off the main street of Palmerston North, yet still within walking distance of most civic amenities. There are 14 non-smoking units. A combination of older and NEW UNITS (opened August 2008).
Why you should choose Big Five Motel:
• Tasteful animal themed interior decor with king size and king single beds
• Studio and family units with kitchens
• Access facilities for some rooms
• En-suite units with microwave, fridge, tea/coffee-making facilities
• All units have heating, fans, electric blankets, hair dryers, 11 SKY digital channels, 32" HD LCD TV's (26" HD LCD TV's in main bedrooms)
• High-speed secure cabled and wireless broadband internet
• Daily servicing of units.
• Full laundry with tumble dryer (dry cleaning available)
• Off-street parking with security cameras in operation
• Continental and cooked breakfasts available.
• Chargeback facilities from some city restaurants
• Pets allowed by arrangement
The Big Five Motel is only 2.5km to Massey University (on bus route), Awapuni racecourse and trotting track, adjacent to Esplanade, Rose Garden, sports grounds, hockey turf and cricket grounds, riverside walks, 400m to Lido Aquatic Complex, 800m to city centre. There’s a bus stop right outside the motel.
Ideal for business executives, company reps, travellers, families, small groups, teams and supporters.
Tariff: $99-$280, peak time rates may apply.
Member of MANZ and MMA.
Hosts: Jenni and Bruce Anderson.