Call us today for all your Electrical Needs – Support Locally and We Will Support You
WE SELL NEW ZEALAND'S QUIETEST HEAT PUMPS!!
Call Kay at Keegan Electrical today on 06 765 5290 for a FREE measure and quote.
Keegan Electrical has been open & operating in Stratford for 25 years. We pride ourselves in being a local business although our services extend throughout the Taranaki region.
We are located at 191 Broadway, Stratford and have a large showroom open for the public with numerous displays showing general housing options to generators, home automation and heat pumps.
Our friendly, efficient team consists of the following:
• Jono Keegan – Electrical Inspector and Director
• Kay Robinson - Administration
• Aaron O’Dea – Senior Electrician/Supervisor
• Mike Robinson – Senior Electrician
• Scott Cameron - Electrician
• Adam Kerr - Apprentice Electrician
Below are a few of these services that our qualified staff are experts in:
• Cowsheds – Rotary & herringbone
• Houses – New homes, Re-wires, Alterations & Home Automation
• Reports & Insurance
• Caravan Warrants
• Certificate of Verifications
• Power Analysis
• Solar Power
• Wind Power
• New Mains – Underground & Overhead
Heat Pumps & Heat Transfer Systems
• Water Chiller Units
Our work is effective, and to high standard - No task it too difficult. All of our work is guaranteed by the Master Electricians Association and complies with the current Electrical safety Regulations & Standards New Zealand.
For more information on any of the Electrical Services we provide, or to arrange a FREE quote call Kay at Keegan Electrical today 06 765 5290 or email at email@example.com