Social Media is on the rise more than ever. Close to a quarter of our time is spent visiting Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. It's the world's largest media channel where you can reach potential customers at much lower cost than traditional media like Print, TV or Radio. You can get them to interact, watch or buy: all valuable tools for growing your business.
Social Media will broaden your online presence and get you in front of more people, so you can get more business. Gopher offers a wide range of packages to suit your business and your budget. Jump on board and ride the Social Media wave.
"Social Media also gives you the chance to get ahead of the competition. Only 38% of businesses in New Zealand used social media last year, compared with a global average of 43% and Australia at 45%"
Source: Grant Thornton's International Business Report 2011
- The most popular social network in the world. Facebook has over 845 million active users with over 100 billion friend connections
- There are over 2 million Facebook users in New Zealand, and its not just kids, 52% are a aged between 25 and 54
- Facebook has the largest share of time people spend online, even more than Google!
- Allows for instant communication between your business and customers
- 11 twitter accounts created every second, with 1 million users being added every day.
- Over 465 million accounts worldwide
- Appeals to technologically savvy users, who are more inclined to seek and buy services online
- 1 in 5 searches on Google relate to location. Google Places bridges this gap, and a allows a distinct Google profile outlining all of your essential business information
- Of the 11 Billion searches done monthly, 2 billion relate to location and Google Places.
- People are increasingly searching on Google to find services in their local area. If you a aren't visible when they search for what you sell, you'll be losing out to your competitors