We are a general practice law firm providing a wide variety of professional services including conveyancing, Trust establishment and administration, personal and business tax and restructure planning, business advice and documentation for commercial transactions and administration of estates, Wills, succession planning and financing.
We pride ourselves on providing, competent, experienced advice and professional services for people and property.
Our practices legal specialties are as follows:
• Family & Business: We are adeptly experienced in all areas of family trusts, business trusts, gifting programmes, succession documents, wills, living wills & power of attorney documentations.
• Foreign Trusts: We are competent in establishing foreign trusts, compliance regulations & dealing with all relevant government authorities.
• Property Law: We offer comprehensive services for those selling, buying, subdividing, refinancing or building.
• Business Law: We assist with all your business requirements ranging from shared acquisitions and sales, joint venture structuring, commercial contracts, company formations and insolvency issues.
• Family Law: We complete property arrangements, settlements, separation agreements and deal with the family courts where required.
• Employment Law: We advise both employers & employees regarding contracts, mediation and assisting with personal grievances plus will appear before the Employment Authority.
• Maori Law: We provide assistance in respect to all aspects of Maori land law, charitable trusts, contracts and associations with various relevant government departments.
Campbell law is focused on practical based solutions to their client's requirements for legal services. We pride ourselves on offering legal expertise which is both professional and personal and enables our clients to make informed decisions.
Contact us today for legal assistance predicated upon proficiency.